Sunday, January 24, 2010

If it's Monday, it must be the Magic Kingdom

What a beautiful day to visit the Magic Kingdom! Apparently I wasn't alone in thinking that because the park was super-crowded. In fact I felt like I was visiting on the 18th of July instead of January. Part of the crush was probably because it was MLK Day, but lots of guests were from other countries (will the last person to leave Brazil please turn out the lights?).

Nothing says "Magic Kingdom" like Cinderella's Castle.

I love Tomorrowland. It's my favorite part of the Magic Kingdom.


It's the little details that make Disney World so much fun. While the kids are just excited about riding on the Mad Tea Party, the adults can appreciate the topiary and artistry that really bring the stories and fairy tales to life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!