Thursday, January 28, 2010

Would you pay $14.95 for this mug?

George and I did. In fact we bought two mugs -- that's $30 worth of plastic. I know, it's really $29.90, but I'm pretty sure we had to pay tax, so actually it's even more than $30. It's not that we thought the mugs were that cute (they're pretty basic), but once we paid for the mugs, all of our fountain drinks and coffee and tea were free. That seemed like a pretty good deal. George was able to grab some coffee in the morning before he headed out to Lotusphere and I could have all the Sprite I wanted, which would prove to be very important on Tuesday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have those mugs as well....although it was probably only a good deal for Gus & me. Kyle & Tyler never wanted to lug the mugs around all day.